GREAT WEATHER BRINGS A GREAT VARIETY OF TROUT & SALMON!

GREAT WEATHER BRINGS A GREAT VARIETY OF TROUT & SALMON!

Postby Dumper Dan » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:12 am

It is hard to believe that August is here tomorrow as this season is moving along very quickly! I do hope that you have been following us on facebook as we update that everyday. Facebook members can find us easy or this is also accessible to anyone by going to our web sites home page at: http://www.dumperdan.com and click on facebook which is located on the right hand side to view all of our pictures and comments.

The weather is fantastic this year! Both June and July we have had a couple very good options of fishing areas and patterns to work with here off the Port of Sheboygan. Our shoreline is loaded with baitfish which has been a magnet for the larger King Salmon. Our customers have been landing these fish early and late in the day through-out the summer. We are landing some good numbers of Rainbow Trout and Lake Trout while trolling an east west pattern out farther during the daytime hours. Deep water access here is a real treat for our clients as we can fish both areas in the same trip.

As many do know some of the best fishing is still ahead so now is the perfect time to make your summer or fall reservations with us so call, e-mail or text me with any questions you may have or to schedule your date's and time's with us. Our customers asked so we delivered! YES I will offering the same FREE LODGING hotel package starting September 8th through October 18th (or) half price riverfront condominium lodging as we ran last year. This was a huge hit so don't miss the boat on this as fishing and lodging date's are filling fast. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Good luck fishing to everyone and have a safe and enjoyable season. We look forward to having you onboard Wisconsin's proven leader in the charter fishing industry; Dumper Dan's Six Boat Charter Fishing Fleet, Condominiums And Riverfront Store of Sheboygan. ( Click on the picture's below to view in full size also check back here or on our facebook page at Dumper Dan's Sportfishing Charters for more updates ).

Captain/Owner Dan Welsch
Home Office: 1-920-457-2940 / Boat Cell: 1-920-377-1147
http://www.dumperdan.com
Attachments
GrillSalmon01.jpg
Fresh Boneless Chunked Salmon Fillets On The Grill Over Tin Foil With Basil, Olive Oil, Butter, Onions Salt And Pepper. Simple To Make And A Mouth Watering Delicious Easy Recipe For Anyone.
GrillSalmon01.jpg (149.11 KiB) Viewed 7453 times
Store676.jpg
Happy Customers Of Mine With Some Of The Fish They Caught. Behind Them Is Our Riverfront Store Stocked With Everything Our Guests Need To Make The Day Even That Much Better.
Store676.jpg (123.44 KiB) Viewed 7440 times
SunRiseFish.jpg
An Early Beautiful Calm Morning On The Big Lake As This Anglers Cranks In A Big Fish.
SunRiseFish.jpg (83.66 KiB) Viewed 7450 times
FilmingWithBuckM.jpg
It Was A Great Pleasure Filming Another Couple Of Television Fishing Shows With Buck McNeely Back Onboard With Us Again This Summer. Check You Local Listings For Dates And Times.
FilmingWithBuckM.jpg (106.03 KiB) Viewed 7443 times
BackDeckGroup1.jpg
Chester Marcol, John Maino From NBC 26, Myself Along With Captain Matt Our Crew Buck McNeely And His Camera Men Return Back To The Docks After Filming An Action Packed Show.
BackDeckGroup1.jpg (125.68 KiB) Viewed 7441 times
BigKingII.jpg
Another Big Mid 20 Pound Chinook King Salmon Is Hauled In. Great Work Getting This Beast In The Boat.
BigKingII.jpg (110.07 KiB) Viewed 7443 times
DDIV - (4).jpg
Our Fleet Of Fast Clean Modern Charter Fishing Vessels Will Get You On The Fish In A Flash! Don't Miss The Boat And Either Call, E-Mail Or Text Me Today For Availability! Fish On Get The Net!!!
DDIV - (4).jpg (83.45 KiB) Viewed 7441 times
RackShot.jpg
These Customers Of Mine Enjoyed A Half Day On The Water Aboard Two Of My Boats. A Nice Rack Of Lake Michigan Fish Ready For The Fish Cleaning Tables Then To The Grill For Cooking.
RackShot.jpg (140.86 KiB) Viewed 7430 times
DeckDinnerNite.jpg
A Very Relaxing Evening For Our Guests On The Riverfront Boardwalk At My Place With A Nice Meal Before Lodging In Our Condominiums Then Back On The Boats The Next Morning.
DeckDinnerNite.jpg (136.63 KiB) Viewed 7440 times
FishPic1.jpg
A Quality Four Person Limit Catch Of 20 Fish Of Both Trout & Salmon Combined! Nice Work Guys! Thanks And Enjoy Your Fresh Fish As We Look Forward To Fishing With You Again Next Year!
FishPic1.jpg (125.25 KiB) Viewed 7434 times
PackSignings.jpg
Super Bowl I & II Winner Jerry Kramer From The Green Bay Packers Signing A Dumper Dan Hat During Our Banquet Night At Blue Harbor Resort Before Our Fishing Event The Next Morning.
PackSignings.jpg (115.74 KiB) Viewed 7433 times
ObbieGroupLC.jpg
30 Years Straight For This Repeat LaCrosse Wisconsin Group Of Mine Since I Started In 1985. Good Fishing, Good Lodging, Good Times And Good Laughs. Certainly Does Makes My Job More Fun.
ObbieGroupLC.jpg (89.96 KiB) Viewed 7431 times
Boats111.jpg
Our Fleet Consists Of Six Fully Equipped Matching Modern Clean Charter Fishing Boats. We Also Have Access To More Boats When Needed On A Daily Basis Here At Dumper Dan Charters.
Boats111.jpg (139.19 KiB) Viewed 7430 times
Rack22.jpg
The Port Of Sheboygan Being Centrally Located On Lake Michigan's Wisconsin Side Offers The Best In Fishing For A Good Variety Of Both Trout & Salmon Combined During The Entire Season.
Rack22.jpg (162.84 KiB) Viewed 7439 times
ChaseBoat1.jpg
Sometimes We Run A Chase Boat Along Side With A Second Camera Crew While Filming Our Television Fishing Shows To Get Another Great Angle To The Show While On The Water.
ChaseBoat1.jpg (87.81 KiB) Viewed 7437 times
24Pounder.jpg
It Was A Team Effort Hauling In This 24 Pound Chinook King Salmon. Nice Work Boys, Job Well Done.
24Pounder.jpg (75.24 KiB) Viewed 7424 times
PackerFish.jpg
The Green & Gold Colors Reflect Onto This 12 Pound Rainbow Trout From Her Jersey. So We All Called It The Green Bay Packer Fish!
PackerFish.jpg (88.99 KiB) Viewed 7433 times
TwoPersonTrip.jpg
You Don't Need A full Boat Of People To Go Charter Fishing With Us. These Two People Enjoyed The Day As They Basically Had The Boat To Themselves Along With A Captain And First Mate.
TwoPersonTrip.jpg (151.61 KiB) Viewed 7430 times
ChesterPar13jpg1.jpg
Chester Marcol A Great Outdoorsman And Former Place Kicker For The Green Bay Packers Lands A Nice Rack Of Fish While Aboard The Dumper Dan Fleet Here Off The Port Of Sheboygan.
ChesterPar13jpg1.jpg (140.49 KiB) Viewed 7442 times
GalBigFish.jpg
The Face Expression Says It All As This Young Gal Lands A Lunker While Fishing Onboard One Of Our Charter Fishing Boats. Nice Work Boating This Fish.
GalBigFish.jpg (145.32 KiB) Viewed 7453 times
Busy (1).jpg
Stop Down By Us And See How Well Organized Of An Operation We Run As Our Customers Truly Have A Great Experience With Us. We Receive Many Compliments From Our Great Clientele, Thank You!
Busy (1).jpg (135.74 KiB) Viewed 7447 times
Triple (2).jpg
Multiple Hook-Ups Are Very Common When The Fish Are Feeding Fast And We Are Trolling 15 To 20 Lines In The Water At One Time. Our Fleet Of Boats Are Fully Equipped To Serve You.
Triple (2).jpg (69.11 KiB) Viewed 7442 times
JerkyJoe (4).jpg
Jerky Joe From The Sport Show Circuit And His Buddy Land A Double Header Of Big Kings! Nice Work Boys!
JerkyJoe (4).jpg (108.25 KiB) Viewed 7448 times
DeckDinner2 (2).jpg
A Beautiful Sheboygan Evening On Our Deck Enjoying A Catered Meal After A Fun Day On The Water. Lite Music, Great Scenery, Nice Weather, It Don't Get Any Better Than This Folks.
DeckDinner2 (2).jpg (106.11 KiB) Viewed 7444 times
OldWis (2).jpg
We Can Accommodate Groups Of Any Size With Fishing And Lodging Here At Dumper Dan's Charter Fishing Condominiums Riverfront Store At 676 South Pier Drive Here In The Port Of Sheboygan.
OldWis (2).jpg (126.45 KiB) Viewed 7446 times
Dumper Dan's Six Boat Charter Fishing Fleet of Sheboygan "Wisconsin's Proven Leader In Charter Fishing Trips"
(920)-457-2940 / Home (920)-377-1147 / Cell http://www.dumperdan.com
Dumper Dan
Site Admin

Return to Dumper Dan's Lake Michigan Sheboygan Fishing Reports. Posting NEW Pictures On The Top Thread DAILY. ( CLICK HERE / NO LOGIN REQUIRED )